Audi R8 Forums banner

Did you join this forum in 2011? If so, is yours a Spyder or Coupe?

• Yes, I'm a new forum member and mine is a Spyder

Votes: 32 25.6%
  • Yes, I'm a new forum member and mine is a Coupe

Votes: 93 74.4%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you joined this forum in 2011, I'd like to find out how many new members own the Spyder and how many, the Coupe. I'm guessing that the majority of new members are Spyder owners since it is the new kid on the block.

·
Super Moderator
3,596 Posts
I moved this into the Site Polls forum, hope that's okay.

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I never knew we had a polls forum. I always found polls in the general forum. Must be something I missed.

·
Super Moderator
3,596 Posts
It's locked to posting new threads, but mods have access. I just thought it could use some fresh material!

·
Registered
97 Posts
If we include r8's since it's introduction, than the balance of cars should weigh in favor of the coupes. the Spyder release was years later.... DrDavid121. It would be interesting to poll just 2011 and 12 R8's.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello Guys

Barrett is here from ON, Toronto. Its my first time to using this forum. So I suggest that first I should Introduce my self. My age is 22 year and I am a student + Employee. My Interests are Playing Video games, spending time with my friends and driving madly. My favorite car is Ferrari Spider. Currently I am driving Honda Civic 2006.My purpose of joining this forum is to expand my knowledge about cars. I hope it will be a good time with you guys.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I joined this year 2012 and my R8 is a coupe!

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
2011 Coupe for me

·
Registered
16 Posts
I joined this year. My first R8 was a 2011 V10 coupe, followed by a 2011 V8 Spyder & 2012 GT coupe. I have since divested myself of the first two.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Sorry for the reading comprehension error.....lol. I just joined and my car is an 09' coupe. Picked it up last week and loving it so far!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi, everyone.
I would vote but there isn't an option for: Don't own an R8.
I'm here on a fact-finding mission. My plan is to purchase a V8 R8 when they reach my target price of $50k US. I'm 56-years old and I've learned that I don't feel good about losing lots of money on cars.
I currently have two Porsche 911 T's, a diesel pickup and a Lexus LS460L.
I also have a computer that works like crap since I "upgraded" to Windows 10.
And I have a bowel movement almost every morning, like clockwork.
Anything else you want to know?
Have a nice day, everyone. And congratulations on your R8.

Oh, and anything I say can't be held against me in a court of law.

·
Registered
63 Posts
New member as of today and looking to purchase a first generation coupe. Hoping to lurk around for a while and see how much valuable information I can gather from the members before buying though.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Is this poll even relevant anymore?

How about a member poll by Year/V8/V10/Coupe/Spyder.
If not that, how about a Registry.

That could be interesting to all members.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Just joined and have use of the wifes' 2010 V10 6MT coupe, while I daily drive my 6MT E92 M3. Both great cars.

·
Vendor
502 Posts
We loved ours!!!!!
Enjoy this media set with the Vossen R8 featuring our new Vossen Forged HC-1 Wheel.

Wheels are 20x9 and 20x11.5 using Pirelli P-Zero 245/30/20 and 325/25/21

Learn all about our custom made Vossen Forged Wheels created in our TUV Verified facility in Miami by clicking here.

Configure your Audi R8 using our all new Vossen3D Configurator.

Click here for hi-rez photos.

A short iPhone clip I took during a photoshoot with the Vossen R8....We had a bit of fun so no clear coat on the wheels. I'm a huge fan of this design for the R8...

Contact Vossen

1 - 20 of 34 Posts