Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw a preview last nite...stars the guy from Friends, Matthew Perry....doesn't look very good....but in the short preview it showed an Silver R8 at least twice.:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,135 Posts
My co-worker told me about this. Said the R8 was all over the movie... I'm already planning a replacement car :(

·
Super Moderator
3,615 Posts
Did you see the character "Booth" driving the silver R8 manual trans on "Bones" a few weeks ago?

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Saw the preview with Booth and an R 8 in it-but missed the show.Any controlled launches in it? Shelbygirl,good to meet you, what are your thoughts on your '06 Ferrari, F 430??What color is it and how does it compare to the R 8. I've heard negative things on the f 430...Nice that you have the Spyder though.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My co-worker told me about this. Said the R8 was all over the movie... I'm already planning a replacement car :(
LOL...not too worry, I think your car is safe. From the looks of the previews not a whole lot of people will be seeing it!;)

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Saw the preview with Booth and an R 8 in it-but missed the show.Any controlled launches in it? Shelbygirl,good to meet you, what are your thoughts on your '06 Ferrari, F 430??What color is it and how does it compare to the R 8. I've heard negative things on the f 430...Nice that you have the Spyder though.
The Ferrari is Grigio Gray...F1 trans. We love the Spyder...great weekend in the sun car. Have to admit, I don't drive the Ferrari all that much, as it is up on the top bunk of a 4 post lift. Usually comes down on weekends when DH and I are taking for a spin...and then of course, he drives:rolleyes: Someone just asked him the other day which compared closer to the F430...The Aston or R8. His answer was the R8 is very much like the F430 in its feel,performing and handling.....the same only different, if you know what I mean.:D
So far, we have no negative comments for the Ferrari.

·
Super Moderator
3,615 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,135 Posts
Yeah, was a pretty decent episode. It was clear they got it in there just to show it off a bit

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, was a pretty decent episode. It was clear they got it in there just to show it off a bit
LOL...It was actually the first time I had ever saw the show. Not bad...enjoyed seeing the R8....didn't it come off as tho he actually bought the car in the end? Since they both drove off in it?:confused:

·
Premium Member
1,135 Posts
nah he didn't buy it, just took it for another spin

1 - 10 of 10 Posts