Discussion Starter · #1 ·
-Exterior Package in Carbon

-Titanium 19" Wheels and Ceramic Brakes

-amazing interior-Classic Red and Black leather with Suede steering wheel

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All new options avaliable for R8 production from Februar 2008.

No difference in weight between normal 19" and Titanium one...

·
Registered
67 Posts
Am liking those a lot!! - esp. Carbon front splitter/mirror housing and suede wheel.
Hopefully they can be made available to fit retrospectively!!
Bizarrely, the filthy wheels on mine at the moment bear more than a passing resemblance to the colour of the Titanium Alloys!!

·
Registered
782 Posts
I like the steeringwheel and the rims. Not sure about the mirrors and the front spoiler.

·
Registered
347 Posts
same here, love the rims and the suede (alcantara?) stuff. I thought some of these are already in the exclusive option list. I have been shown but at ridiculous prices (like all things from Korea).

·
Registered
943 Posts
When the heck is this stuff going to come to the US? I don't understand why we aren't getting the same options. If some guy in England can get a red/black combo, why can't I? They are built right next to each other.

·
Registered
41 Posts
R8 looks cool as is already. i do like the carbon lip but i think the carbon mirror is overkill. probably with the cost of them i'd be happy to live without. who's gonna notice the carbon lip anyway. again the car itself looks nice enough already. :)

·
Premium Member
2,085 Posts
The suede steering wheel was listed under "Control Elements" in the old audi exclusive guide. It included steering wheel, handbrake grip and shift knob in audi exclusive leather or suede. UK price was listed at £544 (~$1100).

Now that they've combined the exclusive with the spec and prices brochure they seem to have dropped suede as an option from the control elements option - just shows audi exclusive leather.

·
Registered
347 Posts
The suede steering wheel was listed under "Control Elements" in the old audi exclusive guide. It included steering wheel, handbrake grip and shift knob in audi exclusive leather or suede. UK price was listed at £544 (~$1100).

Now that they've combined the exclusive with the spec and prices brochure they seem to have dropped suede as an option from the control elements option - just shows audi exclusive leather.
Do you think I can get it after market and install?

·
Registered
129 Posts
I hope so.

I really wanted the alcantara wheel but they would not let me have it without the gearleaver and handbrake being done as well :confused:

Typical Audi, they ram all the bespoke BS down your throat but when you make a simple spec request its not possible :mad:

·
Registered
347 Posts
My wife doesn't like the gear lever nor the handbrake, either. So the order for me is get the steering wheels only and nothing else.

·
Premium Member
2,085 Posts
I really wanted the alcantara wheel but they would not let me have it without the gearleaver and handbrake being done as well
was it alcantara or suede?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts