Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I just closed on my first R8 today! Pretty excited, I actually have not even seen the car in person as it’s a province away. It gets delivered next week. Pictures attached are from the dealers site.

I’m wondering who all the Canadian owners are using for insurance? Looking to find a competitive company at a fair rate.
Any opinions would be welcomed.

Thanks!

Car Vehicle Wheel Vehicle registration plate Tire
Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood Automotive lighting

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Congratulations! Great color.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Congrats on the R8 and welcome to the forum. I am currently using a group plan through economical insurance, however CAA was also very close in price.

·
Premium Member
3,487 Posts
Welcome and congratulations.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Congratulations and welcome. Kemora gray? Beautiful.
I get car insurance with Intact through my professional association. It's bundled with my home insurance so extremely reasonable.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi All,

I just closed on my first R8 today! Pretty excited, I actually have not even seen the car in person as it’s a province away. It gets delivered next week. Pictures attached are from the dealers site.

I’m wondering who all the Canadian owners are using for insurance? Looking to find a competitive company at a fair rate.
Any opinions would be welcomed.

Thanks!

View attachment 266067 View attachment 266068
Hey boss is this the one from the Regina dealer? If so did they bless you some kind of discount or were pretty firm?

·
Registered
2017 R8 Plus Coupe 2014 SQ5
528 Posts
Congrats. Right year right model.

·
Premium Member
2020 R8 V10 Performance Spyder
3,012 Posts
Great color! Congrats!

I can help you with the insurance. I have sent you a PM

1 - 20 of 21 Posts