Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased a silver 09 in Honolulu. Very nice car. I have wanted one since they came out, but couldn't swallow the hefty over sticker prices. I went to get the wife a TT and left with an R8. Wife was very cool with that, seeing how she now goes to the store with it. I liked the car so much that Saturday I was fooling around and stopped by the Dealer in Carlsbad, Ca. I couldn't believe they had one on the floor. Daytona Pearl with Carbon Blade. I couldn't help myself so I sold my FordGT and now have one to drive at home and at home. I have to stay away from the Audi stores now. This looks like a great site and I hope to share the fun.

Regards, Mike:) :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Mike,
I loke your style. I went into my local Audi dealership to look at an A3 and came away wih a Q7 last year. This August I went in to look at an A4 and came out with an R8. I too am now banned from Audi dealerships! Must say that both cars are awesome. Hope you enjoy yours half as much as I am enjoying mine. David

·
Registered
73 Posts
Have the same problem. Took my A3 for a service and left with a TT. Took that for some work about a year later and left with an S4. Now have a black R8. **** YOU AUDI!!

·
Registered
482 Posts
congrats on the new acquisition!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts