Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Vendor
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just picked up 09 R8 daytona Grey 6sp got it for sticker so i couldnt pass it up ! ...post pics soon wonder what wheels to do ...

·
Premium Member
2,085 Posts
congrats :)

·
Registered
485 Posts
Hey guys just picked up 09 R8 daytona Grey 6sp got it for sticker so i couldnt pass it up ! ...post pics soon wonder what wheels to do ...
Congrats!!! from stock in the dealer showroom? which city? still waiting on mine...

·
Registered
347 Posts
congrats. go driving, worry about posting pics later

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Congrats..you are going to love owning this car.I went thru many test drives of other makes before I decided on the R8.Haven,t had one regret.
Also get ready for lots of looks,stares,thumbs up and photo snaps.

·
Registered
482 Posts
congrats...what options did you pick?

·
Vendor
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
daytona Grey .. carbon blades on the way today cant wait to put them on . HRE wheels mono blocks going on right now and susp just installed milltek ... here some pics of it on the lift ..

·
Registered
30 Posts
daytona Grey .. carbon blades on the way today cant wait to put them on . HRE wheels mono blocks going on right now and susp just installed milltek ... here some pics of it on the lift ..
Also the car has painted side markers

Here are the pictures

·
Vendor
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey where in FL are you located? What dealer did you use to do the work?
wheelsboutique 7200 sw 41 st or 9280 bird rd have two locations .
1-866-51wheels

·
Registered
7 Posts
How much did that set of wheels run you? I live in Florida also and have been thinking of putting a set of wheels on my R8. How was your experience with Wheels Boutique?

·
Vendor
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
How much did that set of wheels run you? I live in Florida also and have been thinking of putting a set of wheels on my R8. How was your experience with Wheels Boutique?

Sir honestly I am the owner of wheels boutique . We are HRE's largest dealer in the world and if you like please come down and see in person cars we work on have most HRE wheels in stock and or on premises for you to see ! Give me a call personally ill help you out Ben 1-866-51wheel x2101

·
Registered
163 Posts
that is one of the funniest responses I've ever seen. it's like asking someone for a reference and getting that person instead

·
Registered
83 Posts
I just put a pair of 360 forged CF on my R8... I came down to Miami to get them on at WB... Are you the guy that sold your 430 to Jordan?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts