Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Welcome to the forum! All of the cosmetic issues sound like easy fixes. The puddle is a concern. I'm going to assume you havent had time to purchase a Fidelity warranty. Any chance Vroom would cover the costs to repair/fix any mechanical issues?
allvroom cars come with a 100% covered 90 day warranty for labor and parts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Vroom has definitely been lacking when it comes to communication. It takes several business days to receive responses, I have to follow up and ask questions that the representative avoided the first time, etc. I imagine that I will have even less leverage after the money back guarantee period ends.
Call their 1-800 number for example — there is no wait to speak to someone from sales, but a 30+ minute hold to speak to someone about an issue after purchase.
Basing my experience not only as a customer, but also as a former regional operations manager for one of their competitors. I know what good customer service is in the online car-buying space.

Rant over!

They offered $360 for the undisclosed scratches and the paint shadows on the door as well as cutting a check for what the dealer finds wrong mechanically.
I do wish Vroom’s customer service was better, but I got a hell of a car for the price and they are standing by their word when it comes to the warranty.
at least you got your car! nearly 4 weeks now and im pretty sure they just lost mine

1 - 4 of 4 Posts