Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Hit the nail on the head. The delivery guy was nice but the folks in the main office don’t communicate with each other, the car has way more scratches worse than what was disclosed and there are 2 foot long haze marks on the driver door.
I have a suspicion that it leaks a clear faint smelling fluid — maybe pentosin? I let it idle the day I bought it and noticed a puddle the next morning.
Welcome to the forum! All of the cosmetic issues sound like easy fixes. The puddle is a concern. I'm going to assume you havent had time to purchase a Fidelity warranty. Any chance Vroom would cover the costs to repair/fix any mechanical issues?

·
Registered
477 Posts
Welcome to the forum! All of the cosmetic issues sound like easy fixes. The puddle is a concern. I'm going to assume you havent had time to purchase a Fidelity warranty. Any chance Vroom would cover the costs to repair/fix any mechanical issues?
I'd add that there are plenty of examples out on the market with solid history and records available. Maybe it's best to take advantage of that money back gurantee before it is too late.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts