Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long time lurker, first time poster and soon to be owner. I took a flyer on a BAT auction on a 2014 R8, Grey, CF package, and diamond stitched leather. Pretty much everything I could want aside from being White/Sepang, and manual (too much $ for me). Shocked, ecstatic, and ready to go pick her up in a few weeks and drive her south to Annapolis. It comes with an exhaust (only mod I would ever make) so pretty psyched as that being an extra bonus!

Car Automotive parking light Wheel Vehicle Tire

29k-Mile 2014 Audi R8 V10 Coupe for sale on BaT Auctions - sold for $101,000 on September 23, 2021 (Lot #55,787) | Bring a Trailer

·
Premium Member
3,503 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
4,581 Posts
Welcome to the forum and to R8 ownership.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Saw that auction, looks like a great car, and you got a great deal, Congrats!
Yes, I was blown away and I won on my literal final bid.... had to then explain to the wife that I bought an R8 on a whim.... haha Well I had been looking but you know wasn't expecting to take that specific one home that day.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Congrats! Lookin' good! Enjoy in good health!

-td

·
Registered
61 Posts
1 of 248 Coupe V10 S-tronics built in 2014, 60ish of those supposedly were Daytona?

I emailed Audi but did not hear back, was hoping for some clearer info on mine, need to try again I suppose.

It took me over a year to find mine, enjoy it!

·
Registered
746 Posts
so youre the one who snagged that up! good buy at that price, i was shocked quiet the bidding was. congrats

·
Premium Member
4,979 Posts
Congratulations! Great buy - enjoy!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts