Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have been told that their is a leather bound presspack and separately boxed cd rom set. The book looks the same as our numbered books.

Anyone have any ideas where this comes from, because as far as I know we only could get the "cheapy" unveil pack including cd and the slightly more expensive cardboard boxed set with numbered book. This looks like a more serious presentation..........:confused: :confused: :confused:

Attachments

·
Registered
647 Posts
Yes. Members of car press received more serious pack. Stupid thing from Audi marketing department IMHO because 10% of them will ever be in position to actually buy R8...
Best package was with journalists that attend Las Vegas presentation.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes. Members of car press received more serious pack. Stuipd thing from Audi marketing department IMHO because 10% of them will ever be in osition to actually buy R8...
Clever move Audi........

Press before paying customer, next they will be letting the press do home deliveries for customers. :p :p :p :p

·
Registered
782 Posts
Yes. Members of car press received more serious pack. Stupid thing from Audi marketing department IMHO because 10% of them will ever be in position to actually buy R8...
That is stupid indeed!

·
Registered
840 Posts
imho ... this has been another slip by Audi ... I appreciate the need to massage the ego's and minds of the motoring press ... but as has been pointed out ... the members of the press will make up an exceptionally small percentage of owners buying brand new R8s ... whereas people with long term deposits down ... will likely form something in excess of 50% of R8 owners for the first year or two years of the cars release.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts