Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
So this is it? the end of $25K to 40K over stickers, the impact of current economy finally hit the r8? Are we going to start seeing the r8 on other dealer lots that might go for under msrp?

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
I took the black one and I will not be selling it but driving it for hopefully some time. I suspect prices will stabilize around MSRP soon anyway. Was on a list for only 6 months and couldn't take it anymore after test driving an R8 2 months ago. Long time lurker here and I learned a lot on the boards. Can't wait to get it!

·
Registered
7 Posts
R84ME not at all I was simply posting that the cars sold...

Not all dealers added the markup ... Carlsen in CA and Paul Miller in NJ do not

·
Registered
485 Posts
R84ME not at all I was simply posting that the cars sold...

Not all dealers added the markup ... Carlsen in CA and Paul Miller in NJ do not
I thought all R8 sitting on the lot has a mark up, no? there is no mark up if you order and wait for one

·
Registered
7 Posts
As far as I know neither dealer has any cars available, they do not charge a mark up when ordered, but I know that Jack Daniels in NJ was charging a mark up in both situations on the lot and when ordering.

·
Registered
485 Posts
As far as I know neither dealer has any cars available, they do not charge a mark up when ordered, but I know that Jack Daniels in NJ was charging a mark up in both situations on the lot and when ordering.
That is not cool to charge mark up when people order the car and willing to wait for it. But it is car dealership we are talking about here. I went to see the Nissan GTR, they have a red one sitting in the showroom, $39K over msrp. If I want to pay $39K over, why don’t I just go net door and get a Porsche 4S

1 - 13 of 13 Posts