·
Premium Member
357 Posts
No way is that going to happen

·
Administrator
6,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Have no Idea why a large Audi dealer would put a car they just got last month up on Ebay. Was in there the other day with my brother who was buying a Q7 TDI. Was told they just wanted to get rid of it and were willing to take the loss. I agree that it's very strange

·
Registered
761 Posts
RS4cab,

Are you 100% sure about this? I offered them 150K$ on this car and I had a "will get back to you" answer.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Its an older 'Market Launch' car, but the only thing that makes sense is that they won't have lost any money on it. Dealers over here make about £14-15k profit on a V10.

On another point, I'm not happy that you guys get 4 years warranty over there. The only upside is that the French get just 2! Why, its the same car???

·
Administrator
6,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
RS4cab,

Are you 100% sure about this? I offered them 150K$ on this car and I had a "will get back to you" answer.
All I can say is the salesman who said this is one that I have known for a few years. Like others I find this very strange but don't know why he would lie about it, Unless maybe he was not told the truth?

·
Registered
761 Posts
All I can say is the salesman who said this is one that I have known for a few years. Like others I find this very strange but don't know why he would lie about it, Unless maybe he was not told the truth?
Everything's possible. Why not.

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Its an older 'Market Launch' car, but the only thing that makes sense is that they won't have lost any money on it. Dealers over here make about £14-15k profit on a V10.

On another point, I'm not happy that you guys get 4 years warranty over there. The only upside is that the French get just 2! Why, its the same car???
I don't think the French should get any :)

·
Premium Member
357 Posts

Yes, but you have the French version R8.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts