Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys im jordan and loved the R8 ever since the lemans concept. and thought this site looked cool and thought i should join and watch it grow, on another note any R8's going to be on display in york or near york i would love to see one. also anyone kind enough to get me a brochure if possible?:)

the 1/43 scale models of th R8 are being bought by many people too.

Bye For Now! :D

·
Registered
840 Posts
There is ... or was ... an invitation event in Manchester tonight ... or last night ... with a static R8 on display ... there's anotehr one in London on Thursday.

Not sure if anyone here was at the Manchester event ... but I know there's a few of us going to the London event.

Needless to say I'm sure there'll be at least one camera there and if we're allowed to take pictures ... which I can't see them objecting to ... there will at least be some photo's on here by the end of Friday!

It seems that there is due to be an R8 put on Display in London after the invitation event on Thursday ... probably in the Audi Forum in Picadilly from Friday, or Saturday, although I'm not sure how long it will be staying there for.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts