Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
A bit of a belated introduction from me.
After ordering mine in Jan 06 with the intention of selling on, I finally took collection on the 10th Nov (early b'day present!), but I've totally fallen in love and am now trying everything I can to make the finances balance (selling kids/wife etc) so I can keep her! Aaaggghhhhhh! :eek:
Have got a buyer lined up through Romans International if it all goes to the wall in the next few weeks :(
My spec is:
R-Tronic, Ice Silver/Carbon Sigma blades, Black leather/carpets/Alcantara headlining, Mag Ride, Sat Nav+, B+O, Carbon Inlay Pack, Electric/Heated Seats, Accoustic Parking, Auto Mirrors/Lights/Wipers, Multi CD, Cruise, Homelink.
Will keep you updated................

·
Registered
274 Posts
nice car!!

got some pics?
good luck with raising the money to keep it-

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pics as requested:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Sell The Kids First--------just Kidding---get Three Extra Jobs---that Will Give The Wife Time To Drive It????

·
Registered
274 Posts
very nice!! and i like your cf interior-
got cf in the engine?

now you just gotta take it to the shop so they can put the steering wheel on the correct side!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Gorgeous!! You can't sell that. Your going to have to sell off the family, or the house. Live in the car!! and get a tent for the family.:cool:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi,
Thanks for your kind comments!
Not got carbon in the engine bay on mine, but love it on the interior (little touches, like the way it turns from shiney c.f. to matt at the top of the monoposto, to reduce windscreen glare)
Still trying to get a good price on Camels/£Stg for the mother-in-law!!
Best bit is, the wife loves it too and is happy to keep it.
Will probably end up selling my recently bought MKII TT runaround to settle the books, so things aren't looking too bad - just got to get something to leave at the train station now as I wouldn't be happy leaving the R8!!!!
Cheers.
Paul.

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Great car! Great pics! Wife liking it too..... Priceless

1 - 9 of 9 Posts