Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Premium Member
2012 V8
Discussion Starter #1
Wow never thought I would be registering on another car forum lol. Facebook took over the world. Seems like the member/post base is strong here.
Either way, I鈥檓 a custom bike builder, former street racer and now a R8 owner馃槑. Already started the mods on my 12 V8 abs will continue too. Plan on doing all the woek myself.

Registered
NIce car, nice bikes.......Welcome to the R8 group an all round pretty good bunch of guys and gals.

Premium Member
Welcome to the forum

Registered
Welcome and loving the car and bikes.

Registered
Switzer GTR, Protomotive 996TT, RS4, 17 Suzuka R8
Welcome....Chicago here as well. Where is your shop?

Registered
Welcome. I don't live too far away from Joliet. Maybe I'll see you around one day :D

Premium Member
Welcome to the forum. Congrats on the R8 purchase!

What is "Facebook"? :) Seriously, I've managed to stay away from that dumpster fire since day 1 - proud to say I've never had an account there and never will.

Reactions: Fmtwwr and viappc

Registered
2018 R8 PLUS Coupe

What is "Facebook"? :) Seriously, I've managed to stay away from that dumpster fire since day 1 - proud to say I've never had an account there and never will.
No Can Do FACEBOOK too, for same reasons!

Registered
welcome to the forum and congrats on your beast...it will not disappoint;)

Registered

same here...never got a FB account. i heard it ruined a lot of marriages HAHAHA!

Reactions: ezmaass and fbomb

Registered

I too am of the opinion that you don't have to know what I had for lunch yesterday.

Unfortunately, the local R8 club members use FB for talking to each other. So, I had to create an account :( Now, I am waiting for them to accept me as a member for the 3rd day.

I am "this close" from giving up and deleting my account :)

Registered
same here...never got a FB account. i heard it ruined a lot of marriages HAHAHA!
That's Instagram now for the younger generation lol.

And congrats fbomb on the acquisition of your R8! What kinda mods are you doing?

Premium Member
2012 V8
Discussion Starter #17
Ya unfortunetly my business comes from insta and youtube so I gotta stay on it. Its def crazy being back on a forum. Going on almost 20 years ago when I got on my first forum www.thirdgen.org when I got into the 80/90s camaro firebirds. Everything back then was forum based and we all knew each other by their screen name. There was a big local street racing forum that I basically lived on in my 20s lol. So its funny now when these guys come up to me and say hey my names arron you rememeber me back from chitownracing.com and Im like nope, what was your screen name, then I remember lol..

As far as mods, so far deleted the badges, tinted the windowns, Did 20" Rohanas. In about a montn when it starts snowing, Im going to pull the whole intake off and powder match it to the wheels, do a Rev9 exhaust and call it a day. Im a cheap ass and these parts are too **** expensive. Im still spoiled from the LSX and everything being cheap.

Registered
That's Instagram now for the younger generation lol.

And congrats fbomb on the acquisition of your R8! What kinda mods are you doing?

LOL IG is the only social media i have and a few forums :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts