Audi R8 Forums banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Yes. I have tried the wiper mod and didn't like the appearance of it. Many of my friends kept pointing out the wiper mod on my car so that's why I decided to design and make my own.
Probably because you didn't install it well. Everyone that's seen the "wiper" or the actual "mod" was only AFTER I told them about it. Otherwise it's never been pointed out. I'm the OP who made the topic. Whatever floats your boat but it's not terrible whatsoever.

Appreciate the effort in taking the ball with the mod and running with it and adding to it. (y)

Reactions: PVPapa

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Your wiper mod was definitely my inspiration! Thanks for that post btw.

Probably because you didn't install it well. Everyone that's seen the "wiper" or the actual "mod" was only AFTER I told them about it. Otherwise it's never been pointed out. I'm the OP who made the topic. Whatever floats your boat but it's not terrible whatsoever.

Appreciate the effort in taking the ball with the mod and running with it and adding to it. (y)

·
Registered
874 Posts
You can see the low resolution in the print, let's call a spade a spade.

I'd probably pay like $400 for a pair of these in carbonfiber.
This! idk about 400$ but a quality CF setup for a few hundred would be very do-able I'd think.

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Just because you can't have my files you keep coming back to this thread and keeping saying crap. Get a life. Better yet, stop trolling.

You can see the low resolution in the print, let's call a spade a spade.

This! idk about 400$ but a quality CF setup for a few hundred would be very do-able I'd think.

·
Premium Member
962 Posts
I've just put my set on and while I have to drive it yet, they look terrific - resolution schmesolution - they look just like any other part of the car - now if I had a set for my TT ...

Reactions: aquarianuw

·
Registered
874 Posts
I don't want your files Aquarius, you misunderstand.

If you've made sets in CF and have them ready to sell, let us know.
I'll have my guy see the best way about this, probably would be printed, then covered in CF. It would have to match the OEM weave of course, being so close to the mirror housings.

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
Yea my mirror housings are carbon fiber so matching the weave is pretty much a strict requirement. Interested in seeing what develops.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts