Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
friend of mine, whos company is dealing with car performance parts is organising a trackday on Nurburgs Nordschleife on 07. March.

we might have some guests visiting like the new GT-R, and also a little competition with an official driftbox representant, which provides us with the tools to take the times etc...

track belongs to the drivers from 08:00 - 17:00 without the barrier at tourist entrance

If any of you fancy to join, you are more then welcome - just reply here or send me a PM, and I will drop you the application forms.

my black R8 will definitely be there

or send an email to [email protected]

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have euro delivery setup from March 3 to March 18 and would love to join let me know.

Edit: How is the weather that time of year? I thought it was still cold.
Also I went to the ring in October and remember reading on the sign that temporary plates or euro delivery plates are not permitted during the tourist driving how about at this event are they permitted?

Thanks

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi PlatHunter

first of all, let me say it would be great to have your R8 on the track along with mine :D but main thing is, hopefully you get your delivery as promised - not like most of us last year.. sry guys for digging out bad memories..
but the car made them all vanish again tg...

re your question

wheather is usually cold - but we have a guarantee from the track owners, that if its "undriveable" we get money back - so if its too foggy or snow on track etc

All cars are permitted except for formula cars (and we do not allow bikes aswell)
Cars must not have a licences at all - but we are checking all cars before they hit the track for safety

costs for those who wonder will be approx. EUR 200-300 depending on how many registrations we get.

any other questions - just shoot

·
Registered
183 Posts
Plat: Keep in mind that the engine break-in will keep you from trully exploiting the cars performance as you will be limited to 6,000 RPM. Also, the track will be cold so if you go, be carefull not to punt your new R8 into the armco.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so where are you guys - u honestly want me to believe that you dont want to test your baby on the ring?

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sounds great - that gives you more then enough time to brake it in ;)

just drop an email to [email protected] for more info and registration process etc...

above applies to all of you!! :D

·
Registered
313 Posts
i wait for my new car with the trailer hitch, otherwise i can't come, but i should arrive around mid of feb.
let's x fingers that it will come in time.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
cool thing - already looking a bit forward ;)
u got a pm

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Trackday has been cancelled by Ring GmbH - too much snow.

keeping you upated on new date

1 - 13 of 13 Posts