Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, this is my first post here I am waiting for the new V10 to come out and I was wondering if anyone had expirience putting Nitrous Oxide in their R8 just for fun?

Also has anyone ever considered an aftermarket chip like a haltech To improve their cars performance. I am the type of person who likes to push my cars (or anything for that matter) performance to the limit so any help in that front would be greatly appreciated, any reccomendations on top of the line components to add to my machine would be awsome.

Thanks,

Mike

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
I will put a 100 H.P. nitrous shot system on as soon as I finish developing. I want a hidden system that can be removed without any evidense. The rubber accordians will be replaced with metal tubes with fittings welded... to can't be seen underside.Chrome tubes would be nice. I already have a KILLER Milltek Exhaust,P.P.I. air intakes and plan to get software upgrades and /or chip. They say -- "buy two chips just in case" W.T.F. that's crazy.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Man, you guys are really getting into this stuff :)

I did all this stuff to dozens of classic muscle cars, but I feel with the R8, I can't do much. My main reasoning is, I don't plan on keeping the car for more than a year, so reselling the car with all these additions would make me feel like I'll lose a lot more dough.

I assume most of you are planning to keep the cars for 3-5 years?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts