Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 280 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow ... Beautiful pictures ... Seeing real life pictures really makes you appreciate the job Audi did on this car.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Nice pictures guys. I have only seen the yellow in the metal and it looked hideous but both of yours are looking good.

Will you guys be tracking the car next year (almost this year) I am looking to book a couple of days at Silverstone this year along with Donnington,SPA and Nurburgring.

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
Hmm, I was looking at red but your car colour looks great :)
Geoff take a look at Havana brown slightly lighter less red, cigar colour and looks great with black or grey, was a toss up between the two but all depends on your exterior colour choice of course

·
Premium Member
290 Posts
Monkey boy UK one is the best looking both in interior and exterior so far. Very James Bond feel.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Congratulations to all of 2nd gen owners, all colors suit this car nicely, although I love how it looks on black. I have been looking at Auditography instagram page and it looks awesome. I personally want to wait for the new Spyder to come out and make a decision but in the meantime your comparison between gen 1 and gen 2 V10's will be greatly appreciated.

Enjoy!!

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
Went to auto show and took these...

IMG_0513.jpg
IMG_0515.jpg
IMG_0510.jpg
IMG_0517.jpg
IMG_0518.jpg

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
The white and black looked real good. Contrast the accent features real good. Black rims also a touch of class. The car looks MUCH different in person. Looks much different than gen1. Even though Gen2 is 1/2 inch shorter height and length and 1/2 inch wider it looks much lower and longer than the gen1. Might be the side-blade change.

The undercut where the door handle is looked more pronounced in person also.

Lastly... I put some pressure on the back spoiler and that baby is rock solid. Wasn't moving under my pressure thank god. They did a great job and if this thing actually goes 0-60 in 2.6 they have a winner.

Here are a few more...

IMG_0525.jpg
IMG_0521.jpg

1 - 20 of 280 Posts