Audi R8 Forums banner

401 - 410 of 410 Posts

·
Registered
2017 V10 Plus. Mythos Black Metallic>X-Pel Black Stealth full body PP+9H Ceramic
317 Posts
Hi Guys
Here is my R8 with the exclusive Matte silver paintwork. I also had some minor details added to the car.

That is such a cool color!! And matte silver!! Rare. love the red stripe down the side blade great idea. I got my idea from the ultra rare exclusive edition which I saw online. Audi released 2 paint schemes for that car. Daytona grey w orange stripe and white with red stripe. And the interior seats had the sides in the same color.
I think the “24 hour” edition also had the stripe on the side blade. But awesome combo bud!! View attachment 251839 View attachment 251840 View attachment 251841 View attachment 251842 View attachment 251843 View attachment 251844

·
Registered
2017 V10 Plus. Mythos Black Metallic>X-Pel Black Stealth full body PP+9H Ceramic
317 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Here is ATHENA. Ive put a lot of work into her. We are all very fortunate to drive these fantastic cars!

VF800 SUPERCHARGER WITH CUSTOM GOLD PAINTJOB TO MATCH WHEELS
LOWERED WITH KW ADGUSTABLE COILOVERS
VOSSEN MX-2 STAGGERED SETUP 20X9 FRONT 21X12 REARS
MICHELIN PS4’S 245F/325R
CUSTOM GOLD TIRE LETTERING
BLACKVUE 750 CAMERAS
VORSTEINER REAR WING
VORSTEINER FRONT LIP

View attachment 224424 View attachment 224430 View attachment 224426
****!! Love the gold combo!! Wheels are insane and look perfect for the car!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Coworker took these the first time I drove it to work..

I loaned my Q7 to some friends who are waiting for their S4 to get delivered and my fiance refuses to drive the R8. Driving in the rain does give me an opportunity to use Performance - Wet though. =)

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Ha Ha. Your color and wrap are identical to what I have lol. Mythos Black with Stealth X-pel Black!!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Just added new shoes (BBS FI-R Diamond Black) to go with Akrapovic exhaust and Huper ceramic tint

View attachment 216138
DAAAMMMNN. Love the contrast between the car color and the wheels. U gave me an idea for the aftermarket wheels I want to buy. And I like the offset which gave you some concaveness in the front.

·
Registered
317 Posts
DAAAMMMNN. Love the contrast between the car color and the wheels. U gave me an idea for the aftermarket wheels I want to buy. And I like the offset which gave you some concaveness in the front.
Can I ask you which offset you went with for front and rear??

401 - 410 of 410 Posts