Audi R8 Forums banner
561 - 572 of 572 Posts

·
Registered
2022 AUDI R8 PERFORMANCE RWD SUZUKA GRAY
19 Posts
After a 10 month wait, took delivery of my 2022 a little over a month ago.
So far full car has PPF, added 3 piece rear spoiler and painted it and mirrors Mythos Black to match side blades, all emblems blacked out and installed exhaust valve controller. Really enjoying it!

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Grille

·
Registered
32 Posts
So far full car has PPF, added 3 piece rear spoiler and painted it and mirrors Mythos Black to match side blades, all emblems blacked out and installed exhaust valve controller. Really enjoying it!
My last few cars have either been black or white. The black looks so mean when it's clean, but keeping it clean is a serious chore. The white, with black accents, I think looks so much better. The last car I had in that color scheme was a Lancer Evo, and EVERYONE tried to race it. It was the worst car I owned for attracting people trying to race. I traded it for a blue one everyone just ignored.

Bottom line, that black on white just looks fast.

·
Registered
19 Posts
My last few cars have either been black or white. The black looks so mean when it's clean, but keeping it clean is a serious chore. The white, with black accents, I think looks so much better. The last car I had in that color scheme was a Lancer Evo, and EVERYONE tried to race it. It was the worst car I owned for attracting people trying to race. I traded it for a blue one everyone just ignored.

Bottom line, that black on white just looks fast.
Car Tire Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle

Definitely get the black gray white thing. I thought going Suzuka Gray was just unique enough to give it a shot. Love my decision. Funny thing about this picture is the R8 might not be the quickest out of the three!!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Definitely get the black gray white thing. I thought going Suzuka Gray was just unique enough to give it a shot. Love my decision. Funny thing about this picture is the R8 might not be the quickest out of the three!!!
Looks good - I definitely approve! Your garage is almost exactly the same as mine, just swap the X3M with an M5. (y)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Looks good - I definitely approve! Your garage is almost exactly the same as mine, just swap the X3M with an M5. (y)
Nice! That X3MC tuned is a complete monster. Can't even imagine the M3/M4 xdrive. Went down to BMW a few weeks ago to inquire about swapping for the M3 xdrive. We'll see how it plays out.

·
Registered
28 Posts

View attachment 276909
View attachment 276911
What spoiler is this on the back? i like it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
What spoiler is this on the back? i like it.
It was an ebay carbon fiber piece. Around $300. The quality actually was pretty impressive, but wasn't a concern to me as I knew I was going to have it painted Mythos Black along with my mirrors to match the side blades. I think Shardul on here sells basically the same one for $500 if I recall. The ebay piece took several months to get here, but I ordered it before I even took delivery of the car, so I didn't mind waiting.

·
Registered
49 Posts
561 - 572 of 572 Posts