Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMG!!!!
Someone shoot this guy before he multiplies!

FOOTIE ace Stephen Ireland takes his supercar for a spin yesterday — after changing its trim to the blue of his Manchester City club from the red of bitter rivals Man United.

The Irish player, 22, had to get the £100,000 Audi R8 re-sprayed at a cost of £10,000 after outraging team-mates with his first choice. A source said: “They gave him a real ribbing.”

·
Registered
761 Posts
agreed. that's some extreme make over. ruins the R8.

is that a spare tire behing the seats? :confused:

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
PLEASE tell me these are photoshop mock ups and not real cars!!

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Probably SOUNDS good ,but everything else....

·
Registered
190 Posts
This is a cruel Photoshop!!! C'mon.... blue and then red? Look at the red in front of the blade behind the window.... photoshop!

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This is a cruel Photoshop!!! C'mon.... blue and then red? Look at the red in front of the blade behind the window.... photoshop!
Actually I have heard similar people yelling "PHOTOSHOP" many times. I have yet seen an instance when they were correct.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1126666/Footballers-Drives-City-star-Stephen-Irelands-white-swapping-his-pretty-pink-4x4.html

Footballers' Drives: City star Stephen Ireland's all white after swapping his his pretty-in-pink 4x4
Sportsmail's guide to the Premier League
stars and their cars

By Sportsmail Reporter

Manchester City's star Stephen Ireland has swapped his garish Range Rover for a slick new sports car.

The midfielder was pictured arriving at City's Carrington training ground complex in his new Audi, which he has customised with similarly striking trim to that of his4x4. This time the 22-year-old has opted for red detail.

What do you think? Is Ireland in the fast lane to success with his customised cars? Or does he need to take a look at the flash motors below for inspiration?

Wheel deal: Stephen Ireland pictured previously in his pink-trimmed motor

Ireland arrives at training in his sportscar

Red Rover... well Audi actually: Ireland arrives at training in his sportscar...

·
Registered
137 Posts
If this is true it must be a rival teams fan Photoshop trying to make him look silly. There's no way. A pink RR for a footballer?

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Definitely NOT American Footballer !

·
Registered
617 Posts
The second picture is real, he is a premiership football player in the UK who likes white cars with pink details - yes it is bright pink not red. He also has a black Range Rover in the same style !!!!!!! sorry I mean bad taste.

http://www.thespoiler.co.uk/index.php/2008/02/26/see-stephen-irelands-pimped-ride

http://www.gtspirit.com/2009/04/18/overkill-stephen-irelands-audi-r8/

Apparently changed pink to blue to match his club colours - lets hope that he moves to Norwich City for some more laughs!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts