Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I placed my first deposit of PHP900,000(pesos) this afternoon. The thing is, I ordered it this year but I am gonna get it next year. They said I will get it next year but I was still paying for a MY2009 R8. My R8 has the 4.2 V8 engine and 6-speed manual.

Here is the list of equipment I added:

ice silver paint
19" wheels(not polished)
all black nappa leather(contained in full leather trim)

exterior options:
- electrically adjustable/folding/heated w/ automatic anti-glare
-parking aid advance
-high-beam assistant
-carbon sigma sideblades

wheels/tyres options:
-tyre pressure monitoring system

interior options:
-carbon inlays
-lighting package
-aluminum pedals

seat options:
-electrically adjustable seats

safety/technology options:
-magnetic ride
-ceramic brakes
-cruise control
-hill-start assist

audio/communication options:
-navigation system plus w/ mmi
-bang & olufsen sound system
-cd changer

What do y'all think?:cool:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi there,

you should definately go for the carbon sigma in the engine bay, it really sets the car off plus compliments the rest of the carbon you've already specced.

regards.

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
Which engine and trans?

I don't think you can go to wrong with almost any configuration of an R8. I know everyone has different ideas of what they like. I liked the carbon engine pieces too, since you have speced the other carbon items. I would say, that if that is the options and color you want then that is what you should get. The car has been around enough that you can probably find some picts of the color and options you have specified.

I have read some mixed responses to the ceramic brakes. Some say they are a bit grabby when cold. They are half the weight and last like five times longer than standard brakes. They have silver calipers instead of the black. They are a pricey option I wished they would have offered in the US for 2009.

Good luck. I hope you get what you want in a timely manor.

·
Administrator
6,229 Posts
Another vote for the carbon sigma in the engine bay, It's like looking at a piece of art work, Especially with the LED lighting on it. I decided less than two weeks ago I wanted an R8. Searched online and found one 250 miles away setup exactly how I would have ordered, Bought over the phone and picked it up last Saturday. Mine is pretty much setup like yours, Minus ceramics and I went with polished wheels

6SP Manual
Premium Package
19" double-spoke five-arm polished alloy wheels
Leather Package
Carbon sigma sideblade
R8 carbon sigma inlays
Bang & Olufsen® Sound System
Audi Navigation plus
Carbon sigma engine compartment cover
K40 Radar/Laser installed

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Which engine and trans?

I don't think you can go to wrong with almost any configuration of an R8. I know everyone has different ideas of what they like. I liked the carbon engine pieces too, since you have speced the other carbon items. I would say, that if that is the options and color you want then that is what you should get. The car has been around enough that you can probably find some picts of the color and options you have specified.

I have read some mixed responses to the ceramic brakes. Some say they are a bit grabby when cold. They are half the weight and last like five times longer than standard brakes. They have silver calipers instead of the black. They are a pricey option I wished they would have offered in the US for 2009.

Good luck. I hope you get what you want in a timely manor.
Engine is 4.2 V8, transmission is 6-speed manual.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts