Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i thought it would take a little longer but it seems some people have already got there hands on R8 parts for a bit of modding. not my taste, anyone gonna follow this example?

·
Registered
647 Posts
Well i thought it would take a little longer but it seems some people have already got there hands on R8 parts for a bit of modding. not my taste, anyone gonna follow this example?

My comment is
but some people are simply doing to much

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

This is quite interesting they have the wheels painted in black, and painted in graphite.

The standard wheel which has a diamond cut/polished finish is a very difficult finish to reproduce, and if someone does kurb their wheels they will find that not many wheel companies will be able to match this finish. If however you took one of these 'painted' finshed rims, repair would be much easier. A good point if your current car has chucks out of its wheels (although im sure everyone here knows how to drive and park without doing this.)

·
Registered
617 Posts

This is quite interesting they have the wheels painted in black, and painted in graphite.

The standard wheel which has a diamond cut/polished finish is a very difficult finish to reproduce, and if someone does kurb their wheels they will find that not many wheel companies will be able to match this finish. If however you took one of these 'painted' finshed rims, repair would be much easier. A good point if your current car has chucks out of its wheels (although im sure everyone here knows how to drive and park without doing this.)

It is not us that is the problem, bloody wives & girlfriends - no understanding of kerbs:D :D :D :D

·
Registered
840 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts