Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What order number do any UK forum members have on their order pack and how does this relate to the date you originally placed your deposit?

·
Registered
113 Posts
What order number do any UK forum members have on their order pack and how does this relate to the date you originally placed your deposit?
Hi
Your customer pack is in no way an indication of where you are on the list
audi are sending out packs in no particular order and when all the cars are specced (by 22nd dec Uk boys ) audi will then compile the list to see were we are and let our dealers know by the end of jan

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks,

I have just received my pack and the number is in the low400s (428/500)even although I paid my deposit in feb 06. I did not think they had quite so many deposits as that in Feb 06. I trust you are correct.

I received my pack today only because I knew the were available thanks to this forum and I subsequently visited the dealer to find out what was happening. Without the visit I am sure I would not have received it till next year! Quite why it was not sent out to me as soon as it was available is a mystery. I must admit I don't particulary like the pressure of having to choose spec by the 22nd especially as I have not seen the car yet. Do they have a static display vehicle anywhere in the UK?

·
Registered
113 Posts
hi
they did have one but it's gone back to germany now
if you look at all pauls blogs he's got some pictures and detail info on the events held in the uk
i was luck to go to paris so i've see the beast in person
was told that audi will be doing some more events closer to launch

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh well......

get ready for lots of questions on this forum. Heres a few:-

What exactly is Oxygen Silver?

Where are the paddles siutated on R-Tronic i.e. do they rotate with the wheel a la BMW or stay fixed as in Ferrari (best IMHO)

What is the dash finish in the non full leather car?

Is there a LCD screen on the non SAT Nav option?

What is the interior roof finish in the basic car?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Oh well......

get ready for lots of questions on this forum. Heres a few:-

What exactly is Oxygen Silver? PAINTED SIDE BLADE
Where are the paddles siutated on R-Tronic i.e. do they rotate with the wheel a la BMW or stay fixed as in Ferrari (best IMHO) FIXED
What is the dash finish in the non full leather car? RUBBER see dealer PACK

Is there a LCD screen on the non SAT Nav option? YES
What is the interior roof finish in the basic car MATERAIL SEE DEALER PACK

ALL IN YOUR PRICING AND SPEC GUIDE AND ON THE WEB @ AUDI.CO.UK
AND YOUR DEALER HAS A CASE WITH ALL THE COLOURS AND TRIMS AVAIBLE SO GO IN AND ENJOY SPECCING YOUR CAR
SORRY FOR THE UPPER CASE .EASY TO SEE MY REPLY

1 - 7 of 7 Posts