Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
---------------SOLD------------------------
I have a set of original silver R8 wheels I would like to part with. The wheels are a complete set, ready to put on a vehicle (Rims, Valve Stems, TPMS, Center Caps, Tires and factory balanced). The tires have about 2,000 miles on them, most were initial break in miles (so pretty easy acceleration). The rims are very clean, no marks from curbs or other objects. The TPMS are 433MHZ units (original equipment on my 2009 R8).

Fronts Tires: 235/35ZR19 R01 P-Zeros
Rears Tires: 295/30ZR19 R01 P-Zeros

I am not really interested in shipping the wheels. I am in San Diego. I can deliver to parts of SoCal or meet somewhere within reason (~150 miles).

It would cost around $6,500 to get all the items listed above new. If you bent or scuffed a rim and wanted to replace it, a new one alone would be around $1,100. They would also make a great extra set to get painted or finished in a different way or have an extra set for special tires.

I would like to get $2,500 for the set. PM or Email me or post in this thread if you are interested. ----------------Sold------------------

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/8618/dscn0029.jpg

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/8023/dscn0030f.jpg

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
That's a good deal .Think owners of other model Audis' might be interested?(as well):)

·
Premium Member
357 Posts
That's a great deal, you should try Ebay if they don't sell. BTW what wheels are you using now on the car?

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
SDR8 has Titanium finish now .:)

·
Registered
66 Posts
SDR8 do you still have the wheels? I am interested, I 'm in Miami Florida and can arrange the pick up if they are each separated packed in a box, what is the best price you can give me?

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Consider them Sold. I'll talk to you later in the week when I get them boxed up.

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
You have a nice version, not seen before. I would consider YOUR combo on a future R8.:)

·
Registered
92 Posts
If anyone is interested I am selling my OEM polished wheels

They are in perfect condition, put about 5k miles on them.

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Its good and if you still find problems then contact with nearest service provider.
huh? revive a dead thread with a nonsensical post.

BTW, this isn't a BMW site so the commercial link in your sig won't be of much interest here...

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Huh, did the post get removed?

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
gotcha, thought I was going nuts...

·
Premium Member
2,083 Posts
I just purchased an OEM set of wheels and tires with 200 miles on them for $2300. They are perfect. They did not sell on ebay for $2650, but the owner was willing to sell them after the close for $2300.

My dealer told me the wheels cost $900 each plus $250 TMS and the tires were ~$500 each or ~$6600. I think this was a good deal as I will need new tires in ~3,000 miles.

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
My question to you MNGOLFER1 is :which track tire will you consider?? A slick? Add downforce and get away with less expensive tires?? You have plenty of time before your weather clears. WAIT-you went tracking in the snow , didn't you? You 'Da Man!! :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.