Audi R8 Forums banner

Original UK V8 options list and prices

5K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  NZV10 
#1 ·
Hi all,

Does anyone have the original UK price/ options list for a V8 2007-2014 car?

I have tried searching but can’t find anything?

thanks!

#5 ·
Perfect thank you. My car/ options sit between the 07 and 10 pricing lists I guess. It’s an 08, but the seats aren’t listed in the original brochure, I’m surprised they’re not more common considering the daft prices of other less useful options (to my mind/ in my opinion!)

I now also have a greater understanding of why the colour pallet in the UK market seems so limited!!

Very interesting.

#6 ·
I have an 2009 brochure but its partly corrupted with some missing pages (I dont think anyone on the forum has a perfect version as its come up for discussion in the past) so I didnt post it. I'll load it up later as it may have what you want.

What seats do you have?

#7 ·
I believe they are referenced as leather buckets - only a £2400 option and to my mind they make the car that little bit more special. It’s how I would spec it from the factory thankfully.

Would be interested to see the 2009 brochure too, even if it misses some pages, mine is a late 08.

#10 ·
I believe they are referenced as leather buckets - only a £2400 option and to my mind they make the car that little bit more special. It’s how I would spec it from the factory thankfully.

Would be interested to see the 2009 brochure too, even if it misses some pages, mine is a late 08.
Ok, here's the 2009 damaged brochure - the buckets are on Page 33/34.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.