Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Very nice! You have 2 V10's? Looking at your signature you have a very nice collection! Occupation if you don't mind me asking?:O

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Must have Audi connections!! Hungary produces some pretty important components on the R8s. Congrats on a sweet fleet. People must love peeking into your garage!! :) The V10 sideblade is stunning in this combo.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very nice! You have 2 V10's? Looking at your signature you have a very nice collection! Occupation if you don't mind me asking?:O
Yes i have 2, one is mine and the another one my gf's car. Rtronic4my gf, and a manual for me. I had a V8 befor. Thanks. I love my cars. Next, I will change the DBS for a DBS Volante...

Am doin various things. Im actually unemployed... And i don't will work again :D actually stock-broking... And nothing else...

Before i inherited some companies, but i will enjoy my life... theyr sold :) Im under 30. :cool:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Must have Audi connections!! Hungary produces some pretty important components on the R8s. Congrats on a sweet fleet. People must love peeking into your garage!! :) The V10 sideblade is stunning in this combo.
important things? :D haha... Here in my city producing the engine, chassis, and some interior parts :) The half car.

but i havent many connections. Only the Factory managing director is my friend... Thats why have i IN (Ingolstadt) number plate on my R8's :D

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Cool !!:cool:

·
Registered
761 Posts
Yes i have 2, one is mine and the another one my gf's car. Rtronic4my gf, and a manual for me. I had a V8 befor. Thanks. I love my cars. Next, I will change the DBS for a DBS Volante...

Am doin various things. Im actually unemployed... And i don't will work again :D actually stock-broking... And nothing else...

Before i inherited some companies, but i will enjoy my life... theyr sold :) Im under 30. :cool:
I also inherited ~60% of a large construction company in Turkey and also sold; had to. I am too under 30 (27).;)

Enjoy it all in good health, don't go crazy like I did.

ps: how's the DBS? we're thinking to get it next

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I also inherited ~60% of a large construction company in Turkey and also sold; had to. I am too under 30 (27).;)

Enjoy it all in good health, don't go crazy like I did.

ps: how's the DBS? we're thinking to get it next
DBS? Go for it... I wait for the cabrio.

Very nice car, for everyday use too. Sound... power... Everything is fine... Where do u live exactly in Turkey? Istanbul?

I like turkey, i had some holidays in marmaris and antalya

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Seeing as you had a v8 previously, let us know your opinion of the difference between it and the v10

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Seeing as you had a v8 previously, let us know your opinion of the difference between it and the v10
yeah, the black one.

Hmmm... Power, sound... V10 has high loud sound, v8 has agressive.
V10 is stiffer... More fuel consumption...

i like the sound and better look and better prestige on roads

no other differences i think... transmission, brakes, interior etc are same... or what do u mean?

·
Registered
761 Posts
Awesome. Do you have some pics of your car too?
Indeed I do. We're touring the Mediteranean region for vacation now. Will post them on our return in September. Had a pro took some while in Fort Lauderdale, FL; pretty amazing.

·
Registered
761 Posts
DBS? Go for it... I wait for the cabrio.

Very nice car, for everyday use too. Sound... power... Everything is fine... Where do u live exactly in Turkey? Istanbul?

I like turkey, i had some holidays in marmaris and antalya

I lived in Turkey for 5-6 years (to join my uncle in his construction business); Istanbul. I now live in Montreal, Canada and commute frequently to the USA.

Turkey's great, yes. ;) We're touring the region now. We were in Greece, now in Beirut; Istanbul, Bodrum and Antalya are next.

PS: looks like the DBS is up to the task

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
yeah, the black one.

Hmmm... Power, sound... V10 has high loud sound, v8 has agressive.
V10 is stiffer... More fuel consumption...

i like the sound and better look and better prestige on roads

no other differences i think... transmission, brakes, interior etc are same... or what do u mean?
What I was more interested in are performance issues: does the V10 have any trouble putting down the extra power, is the handling any different with the heavier engine etc. Thanks for any insight!

·
Registered
647 Posts

cheers from Hungary
Interesting... Specially the fact that IN-R 8025 plates are for R8 5.2 FSI German press car. This car is still in Audi Inventory for press use according to my firend that works in NSU(quattro Gmbh).

Any way few pics of your car...

...when tested by German AMS:

...pics by Mario Roman-press photograph:

...and that IN-R 8025 car was tested by at least two more German mags.

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
poseur?:rolleyes:

PS: Kreso, are you a detective? If not, perhaps you missed your calling?

·
Registered
647 Posts
poseur?:rolleyes:

PS: Kreso, are you a detective? If not, perhaps you missed your calling?
No. I am Lawyer by profession.

Missed my call? Could be... Just... In this case something is fishy... That is my opinion.

Why? That plates IN-R 8025... This is definitely Audi Germany press car. Maybe Hungarian member from Gyor bought that car? How knows? Maybe he is member of car press? Again who knows...

BUT... He MUST either work for Audi to have that IN-R 8025 plates or to be member of car press that received that example of R8 5.2 FSI for test.

That car was REALLY tested by at least 4 German magazines. Just German AMS did over 4000km with that car...

·
Registered
761 Posts
That's some laser precise information Kreso. :)

I guess only Redokee can answer.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Interesting... Specially the fact that IN-R 8025 plates are for R8 5.2 FSI German press car. This car is still in Audi Inventory for press use according to my firend that works in NSU(quattro Gmbh).

Any way few pics of your car...

...when tested by German AMS:

...pics by Mario Roman-press photograph:

...and that IN-R 8025 car was tested by at least two more German mags.
Yeah, its true! This car was previously owned by Audi Hungaria GmbH, it was a demo car but we bought it... It has actually 39.000kms. But it was so cheap, like in USA... This is the best way to get an R8, no waitlist then..... And my black V10 was a factory test car (prototype...)... It has a lil' smaller air vents in the front of car, i must keep in mind in hot temps...

I'm not poser :eek: Check my old posts, i had some pics about my black V10 and about my V8, and some time ago someone asked pic about my 599...
:confused::confused:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts