Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I need a complete user manual from the Audi R8 (not the Quick Reference Guide) Does anybody of you have a pdf for download?

Would be very happy about it! It is really hard to find one, but I need one urgently.

Thanks in advance.

Bene

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Hey Guys,

I need a complete user manual from the Audi R8 (not the Quick Reference Guide) Does anybody of you have a pdf for download?

Would be very happy about it! It is really hard to find one, but I need one urgently.

Thanks in advance.

Bene
I've never run across it in electronic form, and I looked a bit while waiting for my car, just to read up....and it's a bit much to scan:rolleyes: Audi dealer probably your best bet

·
Premium Member
357 Posts
I looked on line as well and only found the Quick Ref Guide. Let us know if you have any luck.

·
Registered
220 Posts
frog, can you please upload again. Don't understand but site reached download limit.
Thanks conm.

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Out of curiousity, I also wasn't able to see the manual because of a limit of ten uploads hadf been already done. No biggie...I have the manual.Can quote from it anytime as I did with the break -in procedure page.

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Thanks, will try again later. Then I won't be carrying my laptop AND a book!! :)

·
Registered
107 Posts
I would add that BMW has theirs on their corporate web site. cough cough, pokes Audi.

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Thanks Frog. :)

·
Registered
417 Posts
Just tried to download -- glacially slow.

If you can send it to me via email, I'll host it for all here to share without the annoying bandwidth limits.

·
Premium Member
888 Posts
Just tried to download -- glacially slow.

If you can send it to me via email, I'll host it for all here to share without the annoying bandwidth limits.
I downloaded it the last time it was posted. If you PM me your email address I will send it to you (10.5MB so check that you don't have an incoming size limit)

SS

·
Registered
220 Posts
Great idea Jeff, we can all use a little extra detail.

·
Premium Member
357 Posts
Thanks for the new link

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Thanks again for the copy. Who can give us a Bently copy?? :)

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Thanks again for the copy. Who can give us a Bently copy?? :)
well, it would be in the great fellowship spirit of this forum to do that....but
the Bentley R8 manual comes to 178 MB on my computer!!!:eek:

and when you buy it you agree not to make and distribute copies, so if anyone who owns users rights to it puts it up somewhere, there goes your license and upgrade privileges if they can trace it to who posted it (which they can);

little difference with the owner's manual in that Audi sort of put's it out there for whoever wants it.....but the service manual in "eBahn" form (what Bentley calls their digital manuals) is copyrighted and protected by the publisher; those of us who've put up pages on the forum are probably bending the rules at that

1 - 20 of 25 Posts