Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used the P21S 100% Carnauba wax and is it as good as the swissvax.
Some waxes I have used are hard to put on and take off, is the P21s like this?
The other question is what brand of Citrus foam is the best to get?

·
Registered
782 Posts
I have :) I have it in stock actually ;)

Citrus Foam is good, but I use the Super Snow Foam, where do you live?

What do you expect from the wax? Gloss, Deepness? Durability?

You could check the waxes from Dodo Juice, they are very good! P21's is also good, but not my favorite.

The Pinnacle waxes are also very good and really easy to apply. Try the Signature Series or the Souveran!!

Bye,

Tim

·
Registered
274 Posts
stick with the old p21s... it is very easy on / off- in fact, its an on/off product. if you let it sit it will be harder to take off.
if you want to do a finger rub, lusso oro is a nice carnauba (soft enough for fingers, and still gives a great shine).

Has anyone used the P21S 100% Carnauba wax and is it as good as the swissvax.
Some waxes I have used are hard to put on and take off, is the P21s like this?
The other question is what brand of Citrus foam is the best to get?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for that Guilty.
I live in Australia and will soon be getting a R8 in Daytona.
I am looking for a deep gloss for the darker colour and it gets hot over in OZ
so I need some paint protection as well.

My cars never get that dirty and I am a bit over the top when it comes to keeping it looking the best but beings a darker colour than my silver car I have now was just after that deep high gloss look.

For the foam is the brand name super snow foam?

Thanks

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hi guys, i have a question on p21s and swissvax as well

im currently on the P21s concours. my r8 is black and im looking for a deep and warm gloss, rather than the shiny but cold sort.

products are limited here but we do have swissvax which im thinking of trying. any comparison between swissvaz best of show and p21s ? some durability will be nice.

Any pics or updates SANDMAN? =)

hope to hear from others as well

·
Registered
34 Posts
Among the professional line of waxes (including 3M superior glaza), P21s is ultimately the best shine wax that I've ever used on my cars.

www.p21s.com/news/news

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi guys, i have a question on p21s and swissvax as well

im currently on the P21s concours. my r8 is black and im looking for a deep and warm gloss, rather than the shiny but cold sort.

products are limited here but we do have swissvax which im thinking of trying. any comparison between swissvaz best of show and p21s ? some durability will be nice.

Any pics or updates SANDMAN? =)

hope to hear from others as well
No Pics as yet. Still have not picked up my R8, but I ended up going for the Pinnacle Souveran wax.
I used it on my wife’s car (dark silver Merc) and my MV Motorbike (black) and was impressed with the results. I think most of the top shelf waxes are good.
I recon darker cars look great when they have had a good wax applied.

I don’t think I will see my R8 until January 09 so I will probably be useing the Pinnacle on the mower, my bikes and the dog before I get to use it on the car.

·
Premium Member
1,244 Posts
I have used Zymol products on my cars (Porsche, BMW, Audi and even my domestic & Japanese drivers) for over 20 years and believe their products are the best available. I've seen the best wash/wax products used on beautiful cars with terrible results (over the years). The key to preservation & an as-new appearance is not about the product you choose, it's about how you use it.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I have used Zymol products on my cars (Porsche, BMW, Audi and even my domestic & Japanese drivers) for over 20 years and believe their products are the best available. I've seen the best wash/wax products used on beautiful cars with terrible results (over the years). The key to preservation & an as-new appearance is not about the product you choose, it's about how you use it.
;) That's it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts