Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

P3 OBD Multi Gauges for the Gen 1 R8 - Available at Vivid Racing NOW

MSRP Starts at 489.00 USD Call, PM or Email for special Forum pricing!

[email protected] | +1.480.966.3040 x270 | www.vividracing.com

Product Information:

Looking for that OEM+ look but also need a way to keep an eye on your air fuel mixture, coolant temp, trouble codes, intake temp, exhaust temp or even your boost pressure for your Gen 1?

P3 has a very clean solution.

With a ton of different options, these in vent multi gauges will be sure to meet your needs. It can also recall your peak measurements.

- The Track Pack (included) allows you to monitor your AFR and also adds 0-100/60-130/60-0/100-0 timers.

- Supercharged? Turbocharged? The optional analog boost sensor as well as the boost tap kit allows you to read up to 80psi.

- Running ethanol? The P3 Ethanol Sensor Voltage Adapter allows you to read directly from your already installed ethanol sensor.

- Available with an OEM vent for a hassle free install.

EXCLUSIVE PRICING FOR FORUM MEMBERS!!

We also offer parts from; Rotiform, BBS, OZ, Volk, Advan, Weds Wheels, AWE, ABT, KW, Bilstein, H&R, Neuspeed, Integrated Engineering, Ohlins, Eurowise, Quicksilver, Tubi Style, Larini, Recaro and many many more!

Please feel free to contact me via PM, Email, or Phone if you have any questions.

Don't forget to check out our widebody build!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Could you give me a quote for a RHD version sent to me here in sunny Scotland, UK.
Ideally already installed in a vent!!
Thanks.

·
Vendor
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Could you give me a quote for a RHD version sent to me here in sunny Scotland, UK.
Ideally already installed in a vent!!
Thanks.
Shoot me a PM with your Postal Code!

·
Vendor
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have one of these. Love it. Essential on an FI R8.
Would you mind sharing a photo?

They are great! I've had them in past vehicles. The shift light is a fun feature.

·
Super Moderator
5,986 Posts
After supercharging I wanted to monitor better so installed on my R8, really is pretty cool and wish they made one for Huracan. With the Huracan I use phone with app which at least does give you more info

·
Vendor
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
After supercharging I wanted to monitor better so installed on my R8, really is pretty cool and wish they made one for Huracan. With the Huracan I use phone with app which at least does give you more info

Hmmm... I'll see if they have plans for the Huracan tomorrow!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts