Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After Four days of paint correction enjoy the video
the completion

·
Registered
761 Posts
Would have been cool to see a before and after but great otherwise!

·
Super Moderator
3,615 Posts
I had Mike at Pro Mobile perform his Vintage Detail on my R8. It was a twelve hour job to do a light paint correction and Zymol treatment. He did it about six weeks ago, just before the Audi Club Mulholland Drive. Besides the overall treatment, Mike was able to fix some minor but annoying problems such as light scratches on the passenger door from some careless person in the parking lot, and some deeper scratches I put in the clear coat of the carbon fiber while working in the engine bay.

I couldn't be more pleased with the results. The paint is in much better condition than when new off the showroom floor. Even after the passage of time, as well as this kind of treatment during track outings, the surface of the bodywork is still as smooth and hard as glass:

Audi R8 gets sprayed with dirt and rocks by a Nissan GT-R

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had Mike at Pro Mobile perform his Vintage Detail on my R8. It was a twelve hour job to do a light paint correction and Zymol treatment. He did it about six weeks ago, just before the Audi Club Mulholland Drive. Besides the overall treatment, Mike was able to fix some minor but annoying problems such as light scratches on the passenger door from some careless person in the parking lot, and some deeper scratches I put in the clear coat of the carbon fiber while working in the engine bay.

I couldn't be more pleased with the results. The paint is in much better condition than when new off the showroom floor. Even after the passage of time, as well as this kind of treatment during track outings, the surface of the bodywork is still as smooth and hard as glass:

Audi R8 gets sprayed with dirt and rocks by a Nissan GT-R
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlmkFXwUHN0
Thank You for that beautiful comment I hope you're enjoying it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts