Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A photographer sent me a pic of my car in traffic. I think it looks nice.

·
Premium Member
1,135 Posts
looks good. Did he grab your plate and look you up?

·
Registered
417 Posts
I've wondered where all the photos taken of my car will end up. So many cell phones, so many people snapping pictures.

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
That is a really nice shot! How did he get the shot to you- did you exchange cards at a stop?

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
it's the cameras attached to radar & owned by the police dept. you want to avoid;)

·
Premium Member
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A friend borrowed my car for some advertising photos. The above photo is one the photographer took. The friend said the photographer took 385 pictures. I will get the entire set when they are completed.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Great pic! Looking forward to seeing some of the others.
(He must have been some friend! I don't loan my car to anybody!)

·
Premium Member
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I offered to let my son drive my car...by himself! After spending four years as a Marine, I figured he deserved some fun. He said no thank you. I would have wet my pants if my dad would have let me drive a car like the R8.

When I get the balance of the pictures someone will need to explain to me how to make an album on the forum.

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
"After spending four years as a Marine, I figured he deserved some fun."

In corresponding with my Nat. Guard officer son, who's on Iraq deployment for the next year, I was telling him that I had a build and tentative delivery date for my R8. Also said the build date was going to be a month too early for the new "music interface" option, but "what the heck, I don't have an iPod anyway" (I use my phone as an mp3 player...plays SD cards).

His response was, "Well you may not have an iPod, but I do!" I suspect from that he's going to want some seat time when he gets home! (We did the R8 course @ Infineon together).

·
Premium Member
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Please tell your son thank you for serving our country! Without people like him we would not have our freedom.

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Yes , Thanks to all of our soldiers. Did'nt catch that the vehicle was on loan. I was thinking it was a SPY pic of you , then pic sent to address from your plate info, which would have been invasion of your privacy. Easy to do these days ! :) :) But I don't see any TRAFFIC , which is a good thing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts