Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just uploaded some photos to the memebers gallery "B-Fin". We have a monthly car meet in Orlando, FL. Photographers come out and take pics of the cars. The pics I uploaded are from the photographers. I think I uploaded a few duplicates so I need to figure out how to delete those. Here's a quick link to my gallery:

http://www.r8talk.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=2200

Hope you enjoy!

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Loving red more every day.nice shots
yeah same here..

what colour is your interior?

I believe you can get the interior in a tan colour

anyone know where I could see this colour in an R8?

·
Registered
190 Posts
That parking lot shot with the Ferrari, Lambo, etc... That looks like a fairytale

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know what you mean, I'm like a little kid in a candy shop around all these cars. The red Porsche Carrera GT, yellow Lambo Murci, and red Nissan GT-R are all owned by the same guy, quite a collection he has.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I just uploaded some photos to the memebers gallery "B-Fin". We have a monthly car meet in Orlando, FL. Photographers come out and take pics of the cars. The pics I uploaded are from the photographers. I think I uploaded a few duplicates so I need to figure out how to delete those. Here's a quick link to my gallery:

Hope you enjoy!
hey, im in orlando FL also, is that the monthly cars and coffee meet?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Andy, yes the pics are from cars and cafe. I try to head out each month but I missed this last Saturday. I was at Festivals of Speed at the Ritz Carlton showing the R8 with the Orlando Automotive Club last weekend, not sure if you were at that event or not but it was an awesome show.

Check out orlandoautomotiveclub.com for more info on cars and cafe. The forum has a lot of good stuff on upcoming events in the Orlando area as well.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Andy, yes the pics are from cars and cafe. I try to head out each month but I missed this last Saturday. I was at Festivals of Speeds at the Ritz Carlton showing the R8 with the Orlando Automotive Club last weekend, not sure if you were at that event or not but it was an awesome show.

Check out orlandoautomotiveclub.com for more info on cars and cafe. The forum has a lot of good stuff on upcoming events in the Orlando area as well.
i was "going" to go to the Festival of Speed but i got out the house too late.. man, i missed out! :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts