Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I have been a very quiet member since the beginning of this forum, almost. I guess from now and on will be active:D

It took me 15 months between deciding, ordering, and picking up the R8. Keeping in mind that I'm very picky with my choice in cars, from technical and looks aspects. I've been very confused in making my choice between a GT3, Carrera S, and R8. Finally I'm very happy with my choice.

I got the car almost loaded with all goodies:

Manual transmission
Exclusive leather in Crimson Red, designed my own interior.
Center console and radio surround leather
Side blade carbon sigma
Audi magnetic ride
Inlays, Carbon sigma
Pedals and footrest in aluminum look
Bang & Olufsen Sound System
Audi hill hold assist
Audi parking system advanced
Engine bay cover in Carbon Sigma, including light package
Alcantara headlining in Black
Exterior mirrors, electrically adjustable/folding/ heated, with automatic anti-glare action
Interior mirrors with automatic anti-glare action.

I did not order the transmission stick in leather. It came in leather and actually I wanted it in aluminum. My dealer will replace it for me.

Here are some pics.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Congratulations! Excellent color scheme using the CF to breakup the crimson. I, too, took nearly 14 months in deciding and designing the car... expecting it to hit my shores in 2 weeks.

Is that ibis white exterior?

·
Registered
66 Posts
congrats, use it carefully!
btw i dont like this color combo, you arab guys have an other style like me hehe :D
but u will enjoy this car that is 100%

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
congrats, use it carefully!
btw i dont like this color combo, you arab guys have an other style like me hehe :D
but u will enjoy this car that is 100%
This is the first time ever for me to go for a bold color combo. I have always had cars with very classic "earth" colors. Mostly shades of Black, gray, and blue. Believe me, change feels good.

·
Registered
163 Posts
This is the first time ever for me to go for a bold color combo. I have always had cars with very classic "earth" colors. Mostly shades of Black, gray, and blue. Believe me, change feels good.
yep. my first red after many conservative colors. what the hell, it's not a conservative car :)

·
Premium Member
1,244 Posts
My dealer suppose to take it back. I'll see if I can keep/buy it and will let you know.
Contact OEM Plus. Richard can order the leather shift knob. Pic attached.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts