Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is an Audi R8 forum but I was so happy when I got this new car. Unfortunately I only had my phone so the photos were not very good.

I sold my Porsche Cayenne GTS. I realized I did not need performance from an SUV, I needed lots of luggage space.

This Audi has lots of space in the back. When my wife saw it she said we could have sex there. :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
I know this is an Audi R8 forum but I was so happy when I got this new car. Unfortunately I only had my phone so the photos were not very good.

I sold my Porsche Cayenne GTS. I realized I did not need performance from an SUV, I needed lots of luggage space.

This Audi has lots of space in the back. When my wife saw it she said we could have sex there. :cool:
What is this rubbish doing here ??????????????????

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Obviously this forum is pretty good but it IS an R8 forum,I would'nt post pictures of my Hummer getting airborne even though some might enjoy that.Find a parked R 8 somewhere and have your gal pose next to IT (with her clothes on of course!!) Take care bud ! You are a thrilla from manila but you bought the wrong car!! (for this forum).:):):) But you are lucky to have the V8,But it is mounted in the wrong place(in the front).We are all about being mid engine guys and gals.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I know this is an Audi R8 forum but I was so happy when I got this new car.....
This reminds me of the joke about the old man of 80 going to confession and telling the priest that he had fornicated with a 22 year old girl. The priest was confused as he knew the old man and asked the old man why he was coming to confession as he was Jewish.

The old man replied "listen, If you had done what I have done at my age, you'd tell everyone too"

·
Registered
485 Posts
Maybe he just wanted to share how many Audi he owned. The Q7 is a great looking SUV, I am sure there are quite a few of us here have a Q7. There must be a Q7 forum.

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
This is not a contest as to what is quality and what isn't. This is a R8 forum and I hope it will stay just that. ITS NOT AN AUDI, ALL CARS, FORUM; NOT A SUV FORUM nor a SEDAN FORUM, and not a "SAVE THE WHALE" forum... Those places do exist and are easy to find. Their posts will be welcome there. But here, such posts will always just create conflict.

·
Registered
485 Posts
This is not a contest as to what is quality and what isn't. This is a R8 forum and I hope it will stay just that. ITS NOT AN AUDI, ALL CARS, FORUM; NOT A SUV FORUM nor a SEDAN FORUM, and not a "SAVE THE WHALE" forum... Those places do exist and are easy to find. Their posts will be welcome there. But here, such posts will always just create conflict.
crap. I was just going post pics of my bicycle... good point

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Good lookin' out BODHII, MDC,OUTSIDER,Frog,RICHCLIFFE,IANERID,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and FSI !!:)

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm not sure why it's such a big controversy to digress from the R8 topic. To me it's all about having fun with the car. FSI_ooomph most likely has fun reading about the R8 so logically he would expect us to have some fun reading about the Q7. Personally, I love the picture of the Q7's engine. I wish the R8 had all the options available for the Q7. FSI, what options did you get for it?

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
Piri, do you need help to find an all audi car forum?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts