Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Administrator
6,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is what is needed to send a PM and to reply in Buy/Sell section or start a new thread there
  • 5 posts minimum before someone can send a PM (5 seems to be the sweet spot). Replying / receiving are unaffected.
  • 10 posts minimum and 10 days registered before you can either start a thread or reply to an existing on in any Buy/Sell section. We can tweak this more to match the site, but its what I start all sites off with.

· Administrator
6,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure if this post will count as one of my 10 to see if a R8 is still for sale on this site.
Posts have to be of some substance, not just filler posts to reach 10.

· Registered
8 Posts
Back when I had my 350z and joined an existing community, they had a section for introductions. Was a nice way to get your feet wet without feeling you were just adding posts for the sake of it. :)
Just browsing and I don't see any section for introductions? Understandable, with such a high number of members.
I've only registered yesterday (bought my R8 literally just a few days ago) and I have some parts for sale which were not fitted with the car.
The thing is, I love the car, everything is fine, I'm not planning any modifications. Anything I post at the moment is just noise to bring my post count up. 🤣
Yeah, I don't like talking when I don't have anything to say.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts