Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been patiently waiting for my Audi R8 going on now since Aug of '06. When I took delivery of my RS4 I decided to plan for the R8 and put my deposit down. I just talked to the General Manager of my local Audi Dealer and the Factory has let me down.:mad: As a level 2 Dealership, my car was to be delivered Jan. of '08. As of today, no car. I had a chance to talk to my Dealer and they had done their part and Audi has retracted the delivery of the R8.:confused: Turns out, that there is a change in the Audi and Porsche bosses in the North American branches, they are using the R8 as a chip in the world game of Billions of Dollars and cars here in North America. They will deliver the cars after they have gotten the most leverage out of the overwhelming Acceptance/Desire/Performance of the R8. Bottom line, no one knows anything about the time table for future R8 deliveries in Oklahoma.:( It's a sad state of affairs, but I don't know anyone famous or rich so..... I just have to put my name on the list and hope that Audi USA is an honorable company and honor the deposit and commitment to deliver an R8 to my dealer. Be happy that you have major cities close to your homes, I will be happy that the car will only cost me MSRP.:)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts