Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just got my car back from a stage 3 paint correction detail, ceramic coat and wheel diamond cut refurb from Jordan of Pro-Detail UK. Couldn't be happier, the car looks stunning, the service was excellent and Jordan is an absolutely top fella who I'll happily be doing business with again soon.

I have a gen 1 2014 v10 which I thought looked great when I picked it up from the showroom 3 months ago. Having been to Ricky of REperformance a few times I noticed Jordan's workshop in the corner and thought I'd take a look. After a few conversations I thought it'd be a good idea to get the ceramic coating and some paint correction expecting some marginally noticeable results especially with some areas where there was some orange peel. The reality is the car now looks literally brand new and transformed and puts to shame the condition of the car when I first picked it up from the dealer. I'm quite OCD with my cars but Jordan's attention to detail is next level,
Highly recommend this guy for anyone thinking of rejuvenating their R8 and have attached some photos for reference
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Automotive design
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Automotive design
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Supercar
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Supercar
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Wheel

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
First class job. I've seen Jordan at work when I've been at Ricky's and he is a real professional.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts