Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Paint Correction On a 2009 Ferrari

Pro Mobile Auto Detailing Orange County is a full-service solution for the exotic and collector car community throughout Orange County, Los Angeles and the US. Mike Tawekjian is renowned by car enthusiast who demand the best in the business. His mastery and uncompromising high standards have made him legendary.

Mike's passion for the art of fine car detailing is reflected in the impeccable finish of each and every car and boat he treats. From high performance automobiles to yachts in Orange County and Los Angeles, Mike demonstrates daily why his quality workmanship and service are unrivalled

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Promobile used this stuff as a final wax on my car.You can see the word Vintage on a label. What's vintage , the recipe?? Will be interesting to see the damage I have done to the paint since LAST detail !!
:)

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
Promobile used this stuff as a final wax on my car.You can see the word Vintage on a label. What's vintage , the recipe?? Will be interesting to see the damage I have done to the paint since LAST detail !!
That's the $2K Zymol wax. The 2K does get you a lifetime supply. The manufacture will continue to refill your container. They do make more expensive products too...
http://www.autoanything.com/car-care/69A2233A0A0.aspx
http://www.zymol.com/zymolvintageglaze22oz.aspx

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
I wonder if the softness of the hands that apply the Vintage makes any difference in outcome?? If so, I would apply the stuff with my Babies arse, to get the highest shine !! :)

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
How long does it take for the Vintage Detail? And do you do more than one car at a time or do one car then another customer and go back? Just wondering because I'll be wanting the Vintage Detail on 6 or 7 cars.

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How long does it take for the Vintage Detail? And do you do more than one car at a time or do one car then another customer and go back? Just wondering because I'll be wanting the Vintage Detail on 6 or 7 cars.
Vintage package usually takes around 8 to 10 Hrs depends on the condition of the vehicle so to answer your question I can only do one car a day if you have more than one I can schedule you next day or the entire weak just for you if you book it in advance. If you have any questions please do not hastate to call me

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Sounds good, will call you closer to when I'll want them doing. By the looks of it that won't be until early December but I'll definitely contact you once I'm in the US.

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you for contacting Pro Mobile Auto Detail

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
I wonder if the softness of the hands that apply the Vintage makes any difference in outcome?? If so, I would apply the stuff with my Babies arse, to get the highest shine !! :)
Brilliant :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts