Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello R8 friends, so about three days ago I purchased a 2011 V10 Spyder with 35,000 miles. In decent condition no exterior damage or any warning lights on. Maintenance records show that Audi in Nevada did a full car , engine and brakes servicing in July last year. The car does feel a bit sluggish though drives fine, no issues seems like. I was thinking of taking to Audi dealership in Chicago (hoffman estate) for a wheel alignment and a fuel system flush/clean and have an appointment setup for Friday. Cost estimate about $400 for this , not too bad I suppose. Any tips or suggestions for additional “precautionary “ checks I should ask them for or additional things I should ask them to do to the car? Appreciate any experiences or advise to a new member of the R8 owner family ! Cheers all . FF

·
Premium Member
2020 R8 V10 Performance Spyder
3,062 Posts
Sluggish could mean many things...I’d have the whole car looked at by a qualified R8 tech.
Have you checked the air filters? Could be really dirty and that could definitely impact the feel of the car

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Air filters were changed in June last year and I think these last for at least 3 years ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.