Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since my R8 will be a fairly early one (Oct., in the USA), I'm stuck with the very limited color/interior choices Audi is offering us.
I have just confirmed my order for an R10 (a little $$, no promises...) for whenever..... If it actually comes to life, I will want to do some 'customizing' at Quattro. Does anyone have some actual experience with them? I assume it will be a bit like 'Special Wishes' in Stuttgart (it's your money - anything goes). Do they have a catalog? Website? My dealer has never had a client who did this!! Also will try to do European delivery, bring it back as (well) used car! Anyone out of Europe ever do this?
TIA,
James

·
Registered
782 Posts
Since my R8 will be a fairly early one (Oct., in the USA), I'm stuck with the very limited color/interior choices Audi is offering us.
I have just confirmed my order for an R10 (a little $$, no promises...) for whenever..... If it actually comes to life, I will want to do some 'customizing' at Quattro. Does anyone have some actual experience with them? I assume it will be a bit like 'Special Wishes' in Stuttgart (it's your money - anything goes). Do they have a catalog? Website? My dealer has never had a client who did this!! Also will try to do European delivery, bring it back as (well) used car! Anyone out of Europe ever do this?
TIA,
James
Drop a mail, they are willing to tell you all.

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
I am also interested in European delivery for my R8. I haven't received any info yet as to when, but according to the customer service dept. they will allow a European delivery just no discount.
Is there any one else who is planning on ED or has already done it?
Thanks
Roy Skousen

·
Registered
80 Posts
Oh yes. I just finished posting two items on European delievery on the Fourtitude Audi Forum. Rather than repeating my long rants there-just go to Fourtitude and read them (please, as they have alot to say). Look in Audi Forum under both topics--European Deliebvery and also R8 Sportscar. Perhaps we can get some real information here also, as I can get nothing worthwhile at this time-even being 1st on my dealers list with an order .

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Re: European Delivery

One of the managers at my local Audi Dealership, Oklahoma City, has a meeting this week in Atlanta. I asked him to find out all he can about European Delivery. The Dealership still doesn't have any info about delivery date, options etc. He did say one curious thing though, he did say that the cars were already built. Interesting.
Any new info I will pass along.
Roy Skousen

1 - 6 of 6 Posts