Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After washing the car tonight, I took some inspiration from @Nosferatu (a former fellow R8 owner in the Tampa Bay area), and took the car through a "tunnel". I have a 2012 Audi R8 v10 6MT with a titanium Armytrix Valvetronic exhaust.

Watch this tonight. I cannot cut a break with the weather. Car show the weather was good. I have never seen so much attention to any of my cars than the F car. There are others there but like most car shows it's the usual offenders: Corvette, 911s, Huracan, R8, 911 GT3s, Ferrari 458/488/F8...the V8 guys etc. You don't get the V12 boys out very often and if you do it's an Aventador. There were already cars there and they said ya know what block the restuarant entrance put this thing front and center. The car commanded some serious attention.

Redline 8700 RPM I short shifted it I'm still not used to this power plant it's just relentless up top. Walked my friend's 2022 Audi RS6 on the top end tonight in this thing. Ran it through a local small tunnel at part throttle. Wet roads and upcoming red light.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts