Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
** This is a re-post with updated info. Thank you to Ben S. for helping me iron this out.

This is a monster exhaust. If yours is not loud enough, then this is just what you need. This baby turns heads when you pull in. Sounds like it wants to kill the driver and all pedestrians within a 10km radius! The sound is absolutely glorious as it amplifies the burble and roar of a natural V8. There is crackle at every lift off. It also lightens the car significantly.

I'm going back to stock for now as I consider car upgrade.

Details here: https://quicksilverexhausts.store/products/r8-v8-titan-rear-section-2007-on

The exhaust is located in New Orleans. I can ship...will advise cost if you provide address.

I feel badly about my original mis-post and those who asked me questions I incorrectly answered, so as a bit of penance, I've dropped the price to $1800 USD plus ship. My Christmas gift to you!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I see you marked your old thread as dead. Which exhaust are you selling though? Your original thread pictured an described a V8/V10 Active valve titan sport but this thread is for a V8 Titan Super Sport. So which is it? Im interested depending on which it is. I also have a friend going to Nola next week that might be able to pick it up.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello and thanks for checking. I am selling the exhaust described in this thread.
Jeff

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes indeed. If you have not taken down your Christmas tree, it might still fit under it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts