Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Visit www.audi-r8help.com and see the latest Audi R8 accessories.

At the moment there is...

1. R8 pen
2. R8 keyring
3. R8 cufflinks

All details and descriptons are on the website, and to order please just email me from the contact page.

Rob

·
Registered
274 Posts
pretty funny!!

...all i really want is a car!

·
Registered
782 Posts
And you're forgetting a lot:

1) R8 Windjacket
2) R8 Magnet
3) R8 Watch

With all respect to your initiative Rob, but there isn't much on your site yet that R8 owners don't know.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And you're forgetting a lot:

1) R8 Windjacket
2) R8 Magnet
3) R8 Watch

With all respect to your initiative Rob, but there isn't much on your site yet that R8 owners don't know.
Hi,

Im going by what is avaliable for uk customers.

And as far as our parts department are aware, the items listed are what is avaliable for the uk at present. More is making its way to the uk, As soon as they do I will have them on the website.
Im not sure what is avaliable in the netherlands?, But at present this is what uk dealers have.

With all due respect to yourself guilty,(I dont want to sound rude) I have had people asking me questions about R8 and I have given these people answers which is my main objective, the other bits and bobs are kind of addons for extra reading i guess. so there are R8 Owners out there who dont know all the ins and outs, which is why i set up the site.

I dont mean to bother or annoy anyone. i simply want to make people aware that there is a technical website, willing to take the time and answer your questions.

Rob

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hi,

Im going by what is avaliable for uk customers.

And as far as our parts department are aware, the items listed are what is avaliable for the uk at present. More is making its way to the uk, As soon as they do I will have them on the website.
Im not sure what is avaliable in the netherlands?, But at present this is what uk dealers have.

With all due respect to yourself guilty,(I dont want to sound rude) I have had people asking me questions about R8 and I have given these people answers which is my main objective, the other bits and bobs are kind of addons for extra reading i guess. so there are R8 Owners out there who dont know all the ins and outs, which is why i set up the site.

I dont mean to bother or annoy anyone. i simply want to make people aware that there is a technical website, willing to take the time and answer your questions.

Rob

It's a very noble innitiative and I don't think anyone here is trying to slack it down. We all appriciate it. It think Guilty didn't mean to come out that strong.

ps: I agree. Not every R8 owner knows/is interested in the forum. Your site is a good way of providing them with information.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Rob,

I am sure that your site will come into its own once we start taking delivery of our cars. Then the questions will really start to flow and to have a direct answer / feed back from an Audi tech source will be really useful. I for one will make full use of your noble efforts.

Don't loose heart, your contribution will not be in vain.

·
Registered
782 Posts
I appreciate it for sure! I only mean that the contents of the site itself at this moment is not something we don't know. That's all.

Keep up the good work Rob!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts