Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
not sure when the new series of Top Gear starts?

The TG track is a bit of a joke really ! but would be good to see what they think of the car.

·
Registered
564 Posts
it will start in October ;( unfort... until then not even fifth gear can help bridging, as they soon? are pausing aswell.. and sopranos stopped too ;)

so we need to entertain ourselves with the R8 :D

dont worry, as soon as Guilty and myself receive delivery we will supply you with lots of fotos, movies, professional reviews and extreme test drives, you dont even want yours to be delivered that soon anymore.. ;)

rite Guilty? hahaha... :(

·
Registered
782 Posts
it will start in October ;( unfort... until then not even fifth gear can help bridging, as they soon? are pausing aswell.. and sopranos stopped too ;)

so we need to entertain ourselves with the R8 :D

dont worry, as soon as Guilty and myself receive delivery we will supply you with lots of fotos, movies, professional reviews and extreme test drives, you dont even want yours to be delivered that soon anymore.. ;)

rite Guilty? hahaha... :(
Sure Chris :) LOL. I'll make a professional photoshoot with my R8 though! Movies, maybe also. Reviews, sure, but not pro :)

Next week? Next week? :)

·
Registered
564 Posts
well what is pro anyway.. we saw it in the different reviews from highly respected magazines.. hehe outcomes depend on how they woke up etc.. and if they are more favourable towards 911 or not...

hope next week.. talked to ingolstadt and they confirmed, that my baby actually left prod line on friday,... now sitting in a weird status, which i need to check tomorrow with neckarsulm.. probably waiting for transport :D :D

I will also ask if I can get one of these quattro car covers ;) maybe two :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts