Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made an inquiry at the local dealer here in Tucson last November. I received this notification yesterday but already have one on order. Less markup than others I've seen posted. If you buy it, I want a ride for the "finders fee" - HA!

"The car will be here soon and is Black/Black with oxygen silver sideblade, enhanced leather package, alcantara headliner, premium package, bang & olufsen sound, metallic paint effects, and navigation.
The selling price will be $142,000. It is a 2009 model. $12000 over is what we are asking.
Pat Collier - Internet Sales Manager
Chapman Tucson
Direct Line - (520) 202-5781
Cell Phone - (314) 313-4331
http://www.chapmantucson.com"

·
Registered
80 Posts
I was in Tucson last week and just happened to talk to them -including this individual. I told them I had an R8 ( I have talked to them before) and asked what their allocation etc was. At that time, he said the next one they would get would be in perhaps by December and was black/black) Sounds like the one you are talking about. Just FYI.

·
Premium Member
1,135 Posts
That's a pretty decent markup considering what others are quoting

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is is more reasonable. It may be the beginning of the end (of the crazy mark ups). I'm sure the economic state of the nation is starting to affect high end auto sales too. Prospective customers are probably bailing when their R8 order comes up? 6 more months will tell.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts