Audi R8 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #27 (Edited)
New mods for the car has arrived.

Thanks to Shardul for the TCU tune, it feels completely different after a few mins of tuning.

Stocks vs BMC

BMC Air Filters installed

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thanks, I was surprised at how well it turned out for such a good price, need to complete the door trims and center console.
Any chance you can inquire if they kept templates for the seats when going in for doors/console? If they're fully custom made, even on another continent , at a reasonable price, would be a boon for the shops business - if they can be turned out while maintaining quality for multiple sets.

I'm sure without needing to worry about installation, if they got say 8-10 pre-orders for a pair of covers shipped to NA, it would likely make business sense at the 1500-1700 AUD range. Looks to be a killer upgrade for the Gen 1ers for quite a reasonable #.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Love the car. May I ask where you got those floor mats?

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Any chance you can inquire if they kept templates for the seats when going in for doors/console? If they're fully custom made, even on another continent , at a reasonable price, would be a boon for the shops business - if they can be turned out while maintaining quality for multiple sets.

I'm sure without needing to worry about installation, if they got say 8-10 pre-orders for a pair of covers shipped to NA, it would likely make business sense at the 1500-1700 AUD range. Looks to be a killer upgrade for the Gen 1ers for quite a reasonable #.
Yep, I'm sure they kept the templates for the seats. Certainly a viable business opportunity for them, not sure if they would be bothered since the R8's in such low production. Then there's the RHD & LHD differences but if they could iron it all out, they would make a killing. ;)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Great job! Can you post more pics of your radio? I'd love to see the finish on that as it's something I may also be interested in doing. Love everything you did except for the intake filters. I would have personally done the Eurowise intake. It sounds amazing and adds noticeable power. Good stuff, thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #37 (Edited)
Great job! Can you post more pics of your radio? I'd love to see the finish on that as it's something I may also be interested in doing. Love everything you did except for the intake filters. I would have personally done the Eurowise intake. It sounds amazing and adds noticeable power. Good stuff, thanks for sharing.
Thanks ;) Sure thing, added some closeups.

That's a nice looking intake, would've considered it if I knew. Decided on the BMC as a few have stated performance increase.

·
Registered
325 Posts

I'd definitely be interested in something like this if the price was kept reasonable. Changing up the seats makes a huge difference visually. I like it!

21 - 40 of 150 Posts