call me 786-249-0127 ben

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Sure would like to see pics.

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Found pics of your spoiler at LL TEK . Haven't seen this spoiler in person yet. Should please some of the anti wingers here !!:)

·
Registered
249 Posts
Shame about the ugly logo right in the middle, otherwise I would of taken it of you:)

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Wonder how it looks in the UP position?? Emblem is probably sticker. Which mini front spoiler would be used in conjunction with rear? Or is rear wing linkage disabled? :)

·
Registered
172 Posts
guys this is probably a scam.....this guy has 2 posts,both trying to sell a spoiler......in 1 post he says he had the spoiler on for 1 week and its $2000 and in the other he says it was on the car for 3 weeks and its $1700........just hope no one fell for it

·
Premium Member
2,083 Posts
This is the guy that sold me my Hofele rear spoiler. :eek::eek:

It failed after four months!!:mad::mad::mad:

If you buy from him you will be screwed!! He does not return phone calls and cannot produce a receipt from Hofele. SCAM! He should be banned for life.

·
Premium Member
1,425 Posts
This is the guy that sold me my Hofele rear spoiler. :eek::eek:

It failed after four months!!:mad::mad::mad:

If you buy from him you will be screwed!! He does not return phone calls and cannot produce a receipt from Hofele. SCAM! He should be banned for life.
Not to mention this thread is 17 months old! lol

·
Registered
50 Posts
this guy is on audi world as well and is offering the spoiler for 450.00 he has a complete different story. this is a scam... gary from wisconsin. if you want a spoiler like this i have a great contact person, and the price is great. I have ordered mine and will have it in 3 weeks.

·
Super Moderator
3,615 Posts
Thread Closed - Not a Supporting Vendor

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.