Audi R8 Forums banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
This car. The inspector should be there soon. Hope it comes back clean. No need to read the thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So... where did you send the inspector to? How did it turn out? Did you buy the vehicle? :D From what I know the vehicle now has 18004 miles on it make sure you factor that in when you negotiate pricing. xD

Larry

·
Registered
439 Posts
So... where did you send the inspector to? How did it turn out? Did you buy the vehicle? :D From what I know the vehicle now has 18004 miles on it make sure you factor that in when you negotiate pricing. xD

Larry
It’s still in the running of my top 3 choices. Thanks for the negotiation suggestions and mileage update. It should come in handy. If I end up passing on it, I am happy to share my multiple PPI’s that have come back clean with any potential buyers. Third PPI is coming soon to confirm if it’s really Suzuka Grey or just white.

·
Registered
9 Posts
It’s still in the running of my top 3 choices. Thanks for the negotiation suggestions and mileage update. It should come in handy. If I end up passing on it, I am happy to share my multiple PPI’s that have come back clean with any potential buyers. Third PPI is coming soon to confirm if it’s really Suzuka Grey or just white.

Wait wait wait.. you’re telling me you already paid and had TWO Pre-Purchase Inspections done on this vehicle in such a short period of time and your going to send another person just to verify the color of the vehicle?... 😂

Why did you have two PPI done on one vehicle?... 🤨

Larry

·
Registered
124 Posts
I'm confused? Wasn't this sold to LittoDevil and he is the new owner? Which R8 is hamannperformance buying? An exact clone from an alternate universe? 🤨

Reactions: LittoDevil

·
Registered
439 Posts
@hamannperformance, so what's the verdict? Any updates? We're all anxiously waiting for your report!

Larry
Thanks for the reminder! It’s down to your R8 and this one below. I’m just waiting for the seller to reply back on when he can meet for a PPI confirming it’s a gated manual. He hasn’t responded for some reason, but I’m pretty sure it’s available.

2014 V10 6MT Suzuka Grey Carbon

I know it’s confusing for onlookers, but the car was indeed sold to LittoDevil yet it’s still available for sale. I just saved him a bunch of time, so he doesn’t have to respond to the “is it still available?” questions. The answer is a clear yes and maybe. Glws

21 - 34 of 34 Posts